View Single Post
E Daycare 11:41 AM 05-19-2011
Yup! I have a almost 2yr old who doesnt eat anything but junk either and is still on his "baba" at home. Here I only serve milk in sippys, WHITE milk at that too and only water, no juice. Hes the one that comes with nutter butters at 7:30am because the mom had issues getting out the door and the same mom who said "well we are going to McDonalds for chicken nuggets and fries because its better then no calories" after a day of him not eating here. She has him on pediasure because he wont eat anything says his mom.

No he wont eat anything of substance. Give him a freakin chicken nugget or let him spot the cookie jar and hes all for it. I made coffee cake yesterday and boy did he want 2nds of that!

Im hoping its not the age as my own ds is the same age and literally eats anything. Right now his go to is shredded carrots with hummus. I started feeding my son right from the start, and I dread him becoming picky like my dck. All of my dck have had some sort of problem with eating. No matter what I make at any given time one of the dck wont eat anything on their plate.

Sugar. Im just gonna fill their plates with GRANULATED sugar. Seems to be the only thing they want anyways.