Thread: Step2 Playhouse
View Single Post
Josiegirl 09:43 AM 05-24-2018
Originally Posted by rosieteddy:
I thought you were getting ready to retire.It has taken me 3 years to finally get rid of most of my plastic climbers and slides.Why not save the money for a vacation or something you want for yourself.I actually just passed papers on the home that I did daycare from now I still have some "special books and toys in the new house.I ended up putting stuff at the curb with free written on it.Someone actually took a folding play kitchen then brought it back 2 hours later. My DC kids loved the sandbox and climbing toy the most.
Maybe? I'm thinking within 5 years, yes. I'd love to retire yesterday but what SS tells me I'll make a month, I still have to work somewhere so it might as well be here. I'll be getting a grant amount of almost $300 in July, add a couple more hundred and it's paid for. Then when I do retire, I'll put it up for sale and hopefully recoup what I personally put into it myself. I have a pretty sad looking back yard this summer and decided against buying more wood chips which would cost me about $250-300 anyways. That eliminates the climbers which I might be able to sell also.

I'm not a member of Sam's Club or Costco or any of those places. Not sure what it would cost if not a member; will have to check that out. Thanks!