View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:49 AM 02-15-2018
Originally Posted by storybookending:
First day above freezing here in a long time yesterday! We also enjoyed the outdoors. I had pink snack cakes for snack but one of my kids brought cookies to share and they were not getting both so guess who is eating all the pink snack cakes? This girl! Looks like above freezing for one more day here and then back to the cold. We are going to enjoy it! I am so ready for spring!
Strangely warm here too! I think it might have hit 40F above zero!! We spent a lot of time outdoors and loved it! I just wish more parents would support and encourage their kids to be more independent. I can get 12 kids under Kindy age dressed in full winter gear in less than 20 minutes but seriously when a 4.5 yr old just stands there holding their foot out for me to put their boot on for them I kinda cuss the parent out in my head... and wonder if they truly believe the Kindergarten teacher is going to do that for 28 kids every day....

All in all though it was warm and sunny so it was a good day! Slipping back down to single digits (maybe even a minus something) for evenings but seems the weather will stay in the single digits for a few more weeks anyways.

Come on Spring!!!