Thread: So Mad....
View Single Post
KBCsMommy 01:46 PM 10-25-2011
My dcb who is almost 8 months has not been sleeping at all

Dcm took a few days off 2 weeks ago Fri Mon and Tues so 5 days all together. Dcb came back on Wednesday a mess. Cried all day wouldnt eat wouldnt sleep.
Learned a new trick...standing in the pnp. Decided to get him a sleep sack. It still hasnt arrived yet. Im praying to G-D that the thing works and will keep him from climbing to stand.

So since he has started his new trick, hes decided that he doesnt need to sleep anymore either. He takes short naps and then climbs and stands and screams.

Morning naps are fine he goes right to sleep. Sleeps 8:30 to 10.

But for get the afternoon naps he goes to sleep for 15 minutes then he is up and he literally will cry for 2 hours until naptime is over. Then he is fussy and cranky and tired for the rest of the afternoon.

Now his mom is saying that hes sleeping from 5:30 to 7:30 at night and shes upset that she doesnt get to spend any time with him.

This is going on for 2 weeks. Im pissed because I had worked so hard to get him on an awesome nap schedule. He wasnt even crying when he would go down for his naps before, and now he wont even nap.

So what do I do now....I can let him scream but Im getting no where fast. And he keeps up all the other kids. He is in his own room but the kids can still hear him screaming over nap music.

Sorry -this a vent but I need some feedback!!