Thread: So Mad....
View Single Post
KBCsMommy 05:35 PM 10-25-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:
Hopefully it will help him. He probably just needs a few days to figure out how to get up and down.

Is he hysterical crying after he's been up for a while? Can he get up and down when he's cruising the floor?

When you go in and check on him have you tried putting him back down? Is he popping back up right away even when he's obviously tired?

I've had a ton of babies do that.

When they are up and can't get down you always have to watch for them doing forehead rubbing on the side mesh, playpen bottom, and the railing. They will use their foreheads to balance their heavy heads when they are really tired. Check for that when you are doing your nap checks.
He only gets hysterical when something happens, falls over when crawling drops something. But mainly just super cranky, red swollen eyes.

Yes he can get up and down.

When I check on him I lay him back down in the middle of the crib, And he closes his eyes like hes going to sleep then rolls over and pops up the second he realizes Im walking out and starts crying even harder.

He fights his naps badly!! His eyes will be rolling back and he will shake it off like "Im up Im up"!! Poor kid.