View Single Post
ihop 06:20 PM 11-06-2013
Well That went terrible. I opened with telling her about how little he slept today. (25min) she said "oh yeah." I said we needed to figure something out to get him sleeping better here because he is miserable and it is taking a toll on me and the group. She said" well I don't know what I am supposed to do". I asked if she had tried putting him in a separate room to sleep and explained how well it went here and she came back with "well I put him to sleep x day awake and when he woke up crying so and so rocked him back to sleep fine" (not sire what is good about that) I ignored that comment and went on telling her that he can no longer play independently and spends his time with his arms screaming to be held. She replies well he is more independent at home. (Which I know to be untrue because her husband tells me all of the time at pick up, that he needs to be held constantly)then she signs him out and leaves.

I know I should have been more firm and gave her an ultimatum but I thought she'd be more open to getting him on track. Ugh.

You guys are all great though, thanks for the advice.