Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
rhondawarren 08:21 AM 03-15-2012
Well .... Let's see

I have had a week in my child care business that I was sure I was being punked! I had a couple of Child Care spots available. I filled two of those spots with a family with two childrens last week. The kids start and the little girl is running around the house talking about her mommy taking her to see her hooter girl friends at work. So apparently ... I am babysitting for a hooter girl. I was unaware of this until she picked up her children (in front of my own children) half dressed. I wasnt impressed.

Anyways ... So she brings her children on Monday and drops them off. I request the payment to be made the first day of drop off. Thinking it was in the bag I didnt mentian it. So she leaves. I have to ask her to pay me ... I mean you dont forget to drop off your kids but you forget to pay me as if I am doing this simply for the fun of it =) I told her from now on she needs to have the payment in my hand before she leaves them on the first day.

Then .... I am watching an infant. Well ... I just started watching him four days a week this week instead of the normal 2 days a week. His mom brings him in this week and says ... Oh yeah I forgot to stop and get him formula so can you just give him some of your milk and I will just get you more milk. I said fine. Thinking he had babyfood ... Nope. He had nothing to eat. Thankfully I had applesauce because none of my children are young enough for baby food. Well the next day she comes in with a gallon of milk and I said you didnt have to do that thinking she bought the milk to replace the milk that he had used the day before from our milk. She said oh well I still didnt stop for formula so here is some milk. She says oh yeah ... I put a little oatmeal in this bowl and thats it. The poor baby!
Im thinking how ... how in the world do you forget your childs food? I mean really ...

Im actually in the process of replacing him. Then I will no longer be accepting infants.

Needless to say ........ I am pretty sure that I am being punked!