Thread: Worst DC Parent
View Single Post
Meeko 02:04 PM 08-12-2016
DCM picked up her two year old every afternoon around 4pm. One day, right after she left, my phone went. It was our friend down the street who is a police officer.

He says "A mom just left your place at a crazy speed. She literally FLEW over the speed bump. Tell her if I see her again she's in trouble". So I said I would.

About 15 minutes later, I got a call from the mom. "What the he!! happened to DCB's tongue??!!!!" She was furious.

I told her nothing happened! He was happy all day and left a happy camper. She told me his mouth was bleeding like crazy and his tongue had a gash. She demanded to know "What I had done to her son"

I started to put two and two together. My best guess is that when she hit the speed bump, he badly bit his tongue. He was FINE when he left here. All smiles. Mouth wounds bleed profusely, so she would have noticed straight away if he had been hurt here.

I tried to reason with her, but she was raging. She said she wasn't bringing him back, wasn't giving me notice etc. I told her when she calmed down, we would talk.

That was the last I saw of them. About two months went by and I got a letter from an attorney. Supposedly I had abused her child. However, she didn't want to go to court and would settle for a $7000 payout

I called him and told him to bring it on. I told him I would arrive at court with the police officer down the street, a child protective services worker (client) and every client I had.

I pointed out that surely the judge wouldn't take kindly to a mother truly believing her child had been abused and yet was willing to forget it for a payoff?????

Never heard a peep after that!!!!!!!!!

I found out later, that the wife and husband were both busted for drugs. They obviously were looking for some drug cash. I'm SURE she knew that she caused the tongue injury, but wanted to implicate me.