View Single Post
nannyde 03:30 PM 02-17-2012
Personally I wouldn't even write anything down at all. I would call her tonight and tell her you have decided to terminate their care. Tell her she is welcome to bring him for the next two weeks but should she decide today is his last day that she is more than welcome to have him leave today.

I don't think you have to do anything in writing. Just tell her and be done with it. If she asks why just tell her that you have decided for personal reasons to make changes in your business.

I would get this done BEFORE he has an autism diagnosis.

You should NOT have a child in your home that you can't properly care for. It's not good for him and it's not good for his mother. For the sake of the child and his parents, give them notice asap.

My guess is that he was booted out of his last day care and the mother did not tell you the gravity of his behavior. If that is correct, then you need to give her the gift of another termination. She needs the life experience to have to go seek care with everything on the table so that she doesn't go thru this again in three months when his next provider cannot tolerate another minute of his abusive behavior towards her.