Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
TwinKristi 04:08 PM 02-26-2014
Ohhhhh man... Just had another explosive diaper from DCB. He had some delays and stuffing issues with food and doesn't chew well but has a very big mouth (like a high pallet) so he just swallows his food down. Well he's had these pooping out of his diaper issue for a long time but we switched diapers which limited it to maybe once a week now. Well the last 3wks it's been weekly and twice it's been whole blueberries overflowing out the back of his diaper. Today he even picked one up and tried to EAT it!! I almost threw up! Luckily on a couple occasions dh has been here or one of my teens so I was able to separate and clean him up. Luckily I currently only have him, 4 SA boys and my DS in the afternoons when this usually happens so it's not like I have 7 other littles here to handle as well. I told mom and Nana they need to either cut up the blueberries in quarters or mash them up in yogurt or oatmeal rather then sticking him in his highchair with a bowl of blueberries and doing whatever they're doing. Today it got on my floor and couch before I caught him out of the corner of my eye. In the past it's been on the back deck. I'm getting a new couch in a couple weeks and I'm scared!! :-(