View Single Post
Brandye 12:59 PM 11-08-2012
I have tried talking to this girl, I have tried watching her whenever I can but what you must remember is that I run an in home daycare. The children range from newborn to 5yrs. At the current moment I have two children under 6 months old.
I teach preschool for the children, along with sign language. For me to keep constant watch on one child would be impossible.
I think I am going to try this chart and see what happens. I also feel that I can only do so much to change this childs behavior because if it is being done different at home then it won't matter. I have learned these parents are very stuborn, she is still in a crib even though she can climb in and out, she is lactose intolerant but they still give her diary. There are just alot of things I am not sure on with this family.
I am by no means going to give up on this child however I do have other children to think about. So I will do this chart with all of my children two and up and see if it helps.

As for the segregation, even something as simple as keeping them in the same room but putting them inside a playpen is not allowed.