Thread: Help
View Single Post
Madison 11:19 AM 03-03-2017
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Wow! It definitely sounds like your state reps are simply being hard on you! I totally understand past convictions and how they can work against you but your situation (or rather your son's) seems so cut and dried that it's silly that it is even an issue.

I would probably continue to wait until your contact person can figure out your next step. Do you think it would help to have your son's employer write a statement of recommendation for your son and maybe have your daycare parents write letters too? I don't know, just thinking out loud and wondering what else you could do to speed up the process and/or eliminate the this issue so you can continue on without this cloud hanging over you...

Hang in there!

Thank you. It has been a cloud over my head for 7 years. I have thought of having my dc parents write letters.
You have no idea how this has effected my family life. But I believe my son is a good hearted person and I will fight for him as I have been doing for the past 7 years. If I didn't think he was a caring loving respectable person who thinks of others all the time I would not even think twice and just close my doors. Thank you
Just curious also if anyone else on here has a person on their daycare that has an A&B. And what is the outcome of the BRC?