View Single Post
Unregistered 08:34 AM 10-28-2010
It is possiable he is ADHD. My 7 year old is ADHD and before behavioral therpay and a pshychiatrist who has him on meds he was very hard to handle. The signs my Son showed with his ADHD where VERY impulsive he would run across the street with out looking, hit without thinking, very defiant would do things when I would say no dont jump off the couch again well he would do it again, very hyper always running, playing, jumping, couldnt sit still to even eat, couldnt stay still at school, would forgot quickly if asked to do something, he would have rages when he was overstimulated or frustrated which was very often, NO punishment worked for him, he really didnt have a filter of what was right and wrong. I feel SO sorry for that Mom I have been there it is VERY hard just try to sit her down and talk with her about what you see and tell her to tell you what she sees and maybe suggest she takes him to a psychiatrist for testing. Good luck and good job for looking for answers instead of giving up on this little boy.