View Single Post
Unregistered 01:55 PM 09-09-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Thanks for the clear violation of privacy rules and being anonymous by reporting to the entire forum that I posted to #14 and #15. Blackcat obviously had bad intentions by posting that and I know it violates moderator rules because I've looked it up. Your own members even questions Blackcat doing that. Thanks - you'll NEVER see my IP address on this forum ever again - that's how you know I'm the same person. Nice back handed compliment Blackcat - stick up for me, then stick it to me. Thanks - sickening you guys all treat unregistered users so poorly. Don't bother replying, I won't be hear anymore to read it anyway. Thanks for ruining my privacy.

I found this site apx 2 weeks ago, and parts of it I enjoy because I can relate. And I was going to register, but so many posts border on pathological especially if one disagrees.

I too agree, as moderators its a red flag to post where someone is from based on their I.P. Even if they don't appear to be back on the forum, its not appropriate. I can see why the above poster was shocked, and why on earth would it matter to anyone if you make up a silly name w/avatar...you don't know the person or anything else, so it doesn't make a difference in my view whether they register or not. Its the internet for heaven sake!