View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 02:15 PM
Country Kids's Avatar
Country Kids Country Kids is offline
Nature Lover
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 5,043

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The facts and the law is : you can only operate an UNLICENSED day care if the children ARE related to you and u DO NOT recieve regular compensation. Make your money. Just make sure u are legal under the law
It varies state to state. In my state I am legally allowed to: watch 3 unrelated children to me and I'm allowed to charge for this fee. I also am legally allowed to watch as many children as I want if I do not do it longer then 4 hours a day and I'm allowed to charge for that also.

If I watch children longer then 4 hours a day, my number goes down to 3.
Reply With Quote