View Single Post
Hollywood, fl 06:36 AM 09-27-2015
I live in broward county in south Florida, I live in a apartment complex with about 10 units. Unfortunately I live directly downstairs from a family whom has at least 4 adults and about 4 infants-toddlers and about 3-5 others who range from the age group of 8-16. It is a 3 bedroom 2bath and on serval occasions we've had the police come for different reason,. My main concern now is the fact that we have plumbing issues because our pipe is connected between my apartment downstairs and the unit on top of us, on their lease they put 3-4 people living there. We told the landlord and manager on the property on several occasions but now I need to take it to the next level because they are doing things purposely to flood our apartment, I have seen on several occasions as well as photographed about 3-6 different vehicles per day dropping off at least 2 children each for several hours (and yes I have sat outside and watched). I need a number to call for someone who will come out and investigate immediately. They have been told that they need to move out. But (obviously she knows her way around the law well enough).
These children need help because if it's this unsanitary for us, (literally unlivable conditions) then I can't imagine how they are living upstairs.

Thank u in advance