View Single Post
Blackcat31 03:10 PM 10-01-2020
Originally Posted by Reimel61:
I was told by my county health department if my husband contracted the virus that I would have to wait until his 14 days of quarantine is up. Then my 14 day quarantine begins. So were talking about possibly 28 days. So I would think in this situation the children would have to wait until the end of the parents quarantine time (14 days) and then the children's 14 day quarantine begins. Reason being is you don't know when the children might possibly contract the virus during the parents quarantine period.
That makes sense but it's not how our department of health outlines how it works.

The whole family is suppose to quarantine for 14 days and the parent with COVID is suppose to isolate themselves from the rest of the family for those 14 days as well.

I am calmer now and not as freaked out but still it's such a scary situation and being that no one really knows exactly how to handle it, it makes the anxiety lever rise for sure.

On a good note, the first thing the DCM did last night was Zelle me the payment that covers the 14 days of quarantine.