View Single Post
Unregistered 10:57 AM 08-20-2012
Well I want to say I am going to be cutting back on the number of kids(thanks to your alls advice). Gave notice to my oldest and her last day is this Friday. Have one more to cut in the next 6 weeks. That will give me the ability to drop my license and not have to deal with the food program. Two BIG stressors(since I have the licensing Nazi).

So down to 3 kids.

The 4 I have left now are 7m,9.5m, 13m, 15m. All have been with me since they were 6 weeks old. All acclimated and doing well. Problem is there is one that has the most annoying cry. Even my assistant agrees.

It is the type of cry that even if it is for a few seconds it sends your blood pressure sky rocketing and turns my stomach. I am thinking of dropping him because I am trying to reduce stress and his cry drives me, my assistant, and even the other kids crazy. We all hate it. He is a good baby but all babies cry at some point.

Have you all cut a kid just for that? How do you decide or prioritize which ones to cut. I am agonizing over this decision. I am close with the parents and they are great, pay on time, show up on time, etc. I have a great group.

Any advice is appreciated. I know this is for the best and it is time to take care of my health and my family. Just doesn't make it any easier.
Thanks