View Single Post
Blackcat31 06:03 AM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by Laurel:
Ummm, I'm not buying the 'violent' one but the rest is probably pretty accurate. I've heard it is hard to scam a Scorpio because of the distrustful thing. I think that is true. I have been fooled but rarely. I am immediately suspicious.
Yeah, I wondered about that one too... neither myself or my brother (who IS dark and moody) is violent. I've never struck anyone in my entire life (unless you count siblings when we were young) but otherwise, I've never thrown anything or been violent in anyway. When I'm angry...I stick to myself and others are rarely aware even.

The other one I laughed at is the jealous part. Jealousy is one of the things my DH and I have argued about many times. NOT that I am jealous...but that I am not. Like ever.

He always says it would be nice if I would at least pretend to be jealous once in a while when other women oogle him or flirt but I'm can't. I am secure in my relationship and with myself enough so that I view jealousy as a useless emotion and not one that is helpful, useful or beneficial to a productive and positive relationship.

Are you the jealous type at all?

Originally Posted by Laurel:
Please don't argue with the above because I like to be right.