View Single Post
Unregistered 09:58 PM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Just following the logic here left by those who feel they shouldn’t have to pay if their daycare is closed for inclement weather....did you go to college? If your college closed due to inclement weather would you expect/demand a refund in tuition? What about private elementary or high schools? Should they refund tuition for snow days? If so, public schools should refund tax payers for snow days? If they do this, they won’t be able to cover operating expenses. All parents of young children need to create a plan to find alternative care for their children in the case of illness or inclement weather. Once your child is school age, they will need care during school vacations, summer, and snow days - regardless of whether they attend private or public school. Child care programs that never close set a bad president for new parents who often have quite a shock factor once their child reaches school age.
Create a plan and spend time with your children whenever you can. Precious memories can be made on snow days with your child!

You are going to college for an education and a degree to get a job, high/middle school makes up the days they take off... you are paying daycare more than most in state colleges to watch your child so yes yes I do expect that I get my money’s worth like the above mentioned items you idiot