View Single Post
_Dana_ 03:22 PM 01-25-2014
Originally Posted by Crazy8:
That's the thing - people aren't seeing the posts/pics on the page - I believe only people who like my page see the stuff. IF someone who likes my page comments or likes something THEN I think their friends would see stuff, but no one ever likes/comments on stuff on that page to get it out there more.

Part of it is that I have the private friend page for my current families. I post face pics on there and any detailed info (like vac days, tax info, etc.) goes on that page. I believe their friends will still see info on there if they like/comment on it, so it still has potential but my max is 5 kids so its not like I have 10-15 people liking/commenting. I use the private page (first name is my daycare, last name is parents, LOL) to comment on my dcf's personal pages too, so I know my dc name is getting to their friends but it just isn't generating any new likes or anything.

Do your DCPs allow you to tag them in the pics? I've found that makes a big difference in whether the pics get seen and people engaged. In the pic information, I tag my business as the location of where the pic was taken.

I also include a tidbit about why the activity is beneficial to the children's development and how to promote further development. That way, not only do they get to see pics of their little darlings, but parents and their friends/family are learning too.