View Single Post
Cat Herder 01:14 PM 08-03-2017
Originally Posted by amberrose3dg:
I do not want to be involved he is pushing me into being involved. The only thing mom has requested from me is how much she has paid so far this year. He is personally attacking me to try and prove he is a better fit because his son comes to my daycare and it is not up to standard with his big named center. I am extremely neutral and do not want that here for the little boy.I feel for a kid that both parents are fighting over. In a perfect world he could continue splitting half his time but both parents want him in the school system and cannot home school him.I have yet to hear of one single case where custody was based on child care. My brother in law lost against his wife who has multiple dui's arrests and was bouncing from place to place. He then received custody less than a year later because she became homeless.I know plenty of men that deserve custody over women any day.His intentions bringing me into this are not innocent simply because he cares about his son. He is trying at every angle to make my environment seem unsafe or unhealthy for his child. He hasn't even come by here to see the place or meet me.
I am sorry it still feels so personal for you. It is hard to see it as simply a legal strategy when you feel personally attacked by it.

I hoped I was helping you see his strategy was not actually about you or your care. He would be doing the same thing with any 20+ $tar center. Any angle he can find to tip the scale.

I would be doing the same. I think most parents would.