View Single Post
Blackcat31 09:51 AM 06-12-2015
Originally Posted by Nurse Jackie:
I have been licensed for 2 weeks. I've been advertising on fb exchange/sales pages and around my neighborhood. My first week being licensed I signed on a family with 2 kids. I've had a few people interested but I'm getting the impression that my prices were too high for them ( I called resource and referral and checked out my county's website and I priced myself at my zip codes average). I'm still in my very first week of me being licensed and the mother is asking have I signed up any other kids ( I do have a interview next week). I wasn't expecting to be full my first week of being opened but I sensed some concern from her. Should I be worried that she may go else where If I dont get any more kids in the next week or so? I figured it would take time to bring in families to a new fcc but maybe I'm being delusional.
"I'm trying as best as I can but it's definitely a process when building a new business. Are you asking because you are concerned your kids won't have playmates?"

Then take it from there. No sense wondering and worrying about why she is asking when all you have to do is ask...

She might be asking so she can refer co-workers to you but may not want to waste your (or their) time if you are full.