View Single Post
Unregistered 03:12 PM 08-29-2011
Yes it is. A daycare is a business you are coming to someone's business you are not their boss and you do not set the rules, if you want to do that hire a nanny. All licensed daycare's have a contract (if you went to one that is not licensed that is your fault) and you signed that contract so you are abide to follow the rules. If you do not like it, look for another place for your child. And when you do think that daycare providers work 12 to 13 hours a day for less than 3 dollars an hour, that is not even minimum wage so show a little appreciation for the person that is helping you race your child. There is to kinds of daycare the ones that don't do anything with the children just put them in front of a TV and watch them play, and the ones that prepare daily activities, lesson plans, never have the TV on etc...quality daycare is expensive. So again is your decision what kind of daycare you want for your child and how much are you willing to pay for it. I charge by month so I charge for 48 weeks a year instead of the 52 weeks everybody charges so there is my 2 week vacation time and Holidays that I consider I well deserved for my hard work. Any of the parents in my DC complains and they all tell me to have a nice vacation all the time other wise (since I have a waiting list) they would not be in my daycare.