View Single Post
Sunchimes 01:48 PM 05-03-2015
I decided on baskets of things. I started a couple of weeks ago and instead of sending our crafts home, I upped the usual projects a little and the kids are putting them in a basket. They will just be a hodge podge of stuff the kids made. We painted these foam flowers I found for 25¢ after Easter, a macaroni necklace, the 2 handprints that pull apart and say "I love you this much". We are going to do 2 or 3 other things this week to add to the basket. I did the pictures of the child blowing a kiss in front of a spray of hearts that's all over pinterest. That picture will be on their card. That was an experience, sort of like herding cats!! I got some of the out takes printed and will include them inside the card. They are funnier than the posed ones. I want to do one more thing, something a little more special, but I haven't figured out what to do yet. I'm thinking plaster of paris in a frame with their footprints. Then I'll use spray glue and sprinkle sand over it, then varnish to hold it all together. Not sure I have enough plaster and don't want to go to WM again. I'll figure something out.
I don't usually do this much, but I have great parents this year, and I want to do it.