View Single Post
daycarediva 11:28 AM 10-26-2018
Originally Posted by mommyneedsadayoff:
I will be judging mcjudgerson over here. She needs to drop her baby off in between naps so she can get work done without interruption. Meaning she only cares for their child when they're sleeping, or during the evening when she has a entire other adult present. Sounds about right for this generation of parenting. And yes, I know I'm being a judgemental prick. But I really don't care today.

As for the gym daycare, heck no. I'll take the baby for a run or walk in the stroller, before I leave them at our gym daycare so I can pound a treadmill and stare at CNN. No thanks.

Gotta love it: "Sarah Bregal, 33, of Baltimore, Maryland, belongs to her local YMCA, where, for $40 a month, she can use up to ninety minutes of childcare a day. “Honestly,” Bregal says, “the thing that motivates me to go to the gym most is getting a break from my kids!”
I’ll take it a step further- why bother having them? For Instagram worthy family photo shoots? Most of my dck’s are lucky to get 10 hours of parent time M-F. Then weekend sitters, evening activities, grandmas. Nope. No parenting going on here.