View Single Post
284878 09:37 PM 09-01-2020
Originally Posted by Cat Herder:
Crickets. And a lot of I don't knows. Per usual. We have 30 days to comply. They have no time table to set guidance. It took over 8 months last time.
That must be so frustrating for you. We just got our new rules last December. I had heard about the rules for over a year before and started to implement them, then found out that they were not ineffect yet. (which for some of the rules, I would have been in the wrong if I had implemented them.)
Then when they went into effect, I got an email 10 days before. We got the rule book a month (but the technical is not upto date) before I took the training course, 3 months after they went into effect.
Then the pamedemic hit and I shelved updating my e plan. Most of our changes were simple expect the e plan. I rushed to get it done before my inspection last month and I was told that it needed improvement. Then he told me that I had another year to get it done due to the pandemic, lucky me because if they had not given me an extension he would have wrote me up for it.

I am in agreement with most of the rules, expect I find doing the e plan to be difficult since I have never had training on what to do for a man made threat or experienced the after facts of a natural disaster.
Although today was interesting in itself. (We had an armed suspect less than a mile away with a road block at the end of our road, I had DCD come another route to my home to get the kids)
I do have tighter rules on use of a pack and play, which is a good thing that this board had talked me into switching to portable cribs before I knew about the rules on PNP.

Anyway, I would think you could use the camera microphone to respond promptly to the kids.
"Jimmy put Suize down" "Mikey I know you like it, but please stop tasting everything!" lol

Or back to my random thought list...

How to respond promptly while still on the toilet??

1. A robot with a monitor that shows your face
2. Service Dog with CPR/1st aid training
3. Remote control car instead of a robot
4. Movie magic
5. A stunt double

Okay that is all I got for now...