Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
CenterTeacher20 08:15 AM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by CenterTeacher20:
but anyway, this family, both parents working from home, threw a FIT and typed up an essential worker letter "from their job" clearly not legit. Most of our clients work at the same hospital as nurses and or healthcare managers and I had seen many letters so I know. No letterhead, nothing, no signature. I let it slide because at that point we could keep them in care with all of the other fans keeping their kids home.
Oh, btw this fam isn't an essential healthcare worker. According to her fake letter, she is considered an "essential off-site employee, who serves as an emergency back-up Public Information Officer and MAY have to fill the position if the current holder of said position is down" lol. I had already told her she could contact us if she needed emergency care if she was required to fill her emergency position. She threw a fit and called the head *something* of our state in childcare, I cant remember his position name. He's located in a completely different county as us, like 4 hours away, and had no idea that childcare in our county was handling things completely differently than in his. She called us and then blindsided me by saying he was on the other line and conferencing me in.

I told both she AND him off and informed them that they were both wrong. Nothing since.