View Single Post
legomom922 05:20 PM 03-09-2011
Originally Posted by SilverSabre25:
Thanks, Tom, that's not *quite* what I meant though! I have my records from last year, and I'm now trying to enter all those records into the computer...I was wondering if it will look weird if I just do an entry that includes my totalled up cleaning hours for each month, etc, rather than doing "Dec 1--45 mins" Dec 2--30 mins" and so on.

I've been doing it daily for this year because I can do it as I go...I'm just 28 weeks pregnant and lazy as all get out right now and want to know if I can take that shortcut or if I have to tough it out and do it the hard way.
I entered everything on eby one, however when it came time to put in time for emails etc, I did it by the week, so for an example I would enter the ending week date and put " week of Aug 1 email clients, 30 minutes" There is really no other way that I know of to log things that take up less than 15 min, so it just seemed easier to do it this way. I dont know if its correct or not, but I didnt know how to enter 2 minutes into the system.