View Single Post
mrsnj 09:13 PM 06-06-2014
Well the mom who was picking up late and felt she didn't need to pay me sent me a notice of withdrawal if you remember because I charged her a late pick up fee for both her children for picking up 35 min late.....again.

Dad was fighting the move and is preparing to take her to court. She thinks its just over the school/daycare situation but he is going to go for primary custody. He sent the daycare/schools a cease and desist and notified them they would be going to court. Mom just got her notice today and was not happy. Started texting him and screaming. Then notified him that she hopes he tells me that she is reporting me as an illegal daycare in court. He called to let me know.

Is she freaking for real!? I have taken her kids for 5 years! She gives me a months notice but has an issue with me that she feels she needs to bring up in court?!!!!! I have allowed her children to come to my house on playdates. Taken them for sleep overs. Taken her oldest on vacation this past year with us (our girls are BFF) and she HONESTLY SAID THAT?! She is messing with the wrong person!! I have gathered witnesses who are making notes of her neglect, late picks ups/drop offs, bounced payments, abandonment of the girls in my car and refusing to pick them up!! She MUST be joking! I have a DYFS worker in my DC and know the head of the division for my county whos child came to my DC. I get she is spewing poison cause she is mad but I am not dealing with her poo!

I wanted to term now. I do not keep hostile clients. But she says nothing to me. My husband thinks I should take a daily pic of the girls noting the date and time and send it to dad so that he can use in court as to WHY she would keep her in my care for the past 5 yr and then another month after she claims to have felt I was 'illegal' instead of pulling them! Said if I term her it would look like I was guilty and trying to hide something. Dad is taking everything down and noting it all. Mom even has a DUI and is going to lose her lic. She doesnt' know he knows this yet. Its getting nasty.

I stopped and spoke with dad. Told him that no matter the outcome I will no longer deal with the mom after she leaves. If he cannot get custody and/or work it that he handles pick up/drop offs then I will no longer take the girls. Mom is not welcomed.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo over this mess. Mom has got to go!