View Single Post
mrsnj 09:19 PM 06-22-2014
Well I am done at the end of this week......... If not before.

The mom paid me late two weeks ago. She forgot she had to pay me. She has been arriving late for drop offs which is making her school age child over an hour or more late for school. She never showed up last Monday for pick up. I had to call the father to pick up the girls. She was a no show, no call, no answer. The girls were picked up 15 min late from me by Dad of which the mom still owes late fees. She picked up the girls....ready?......THREE HOURS LATE at the fathers house. And that was after several phone calls from dad & me, texts, etc. She 'fell asleep' and forgot the girls. Dad called several more times before she finally called back and got the girls at 7:30 at night! THIS is the poo I have been dealing with! Do you all know how livid I would have been had I NOT called dad to pick up!?

They go to court this Friday. Mom thinks it is because of daycare (dad wanting to keep the girls here). But Dad and his lawyer are going for custody. I was asked to write a letter stating care, etc and issues. I was hesitant. Still am to be honest. I hate getting in the middle of this mess (not that I haven't already been for a long while). So I simply wrote a letter stating facts.....The girls were enrolled by mom, been here xyz years, I am in agreement with removal/termination of the care of the girls with the mother, that father is welcome to continue with care on his days if desired. All dates of issues enclosed which covered only dates of things I could remember or noted....like this past Monday of 'forgetting' to pick up her kids and what I did. Just simple facts. It was hard. I so wanted to give opinions. Must have rewrote everything like 20 times. Its hard to keep to facts when you just want to burst and say what you think.

But I am done. Mom paid for the week but shorted me $50. I will take the girls on dad days until Wed and then mom is on her own after that as she is not paid in full (unless that check magically appears before tomorrow afternoon) . I offered to take the girls on dad days but have to say I will not be sad if the court says no. NOT that I have issues with the girls or dad. Just that I am kinda done with the drama. I didn't realize how much so until now. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Its like a weight being lifted. No more mom...no more mom....no more mom!

Mom is going to lose her lic on the DUI too. The daycare hearing was set for July 11th but mom asked it moved up. Turns out her punishment hearing for the DUI is set for July 9th and she is trying to get the daycare part done before she loses the lic. She doesn't know the dad and his lawyer know about the DUI/Car accident. AND she is going in on Friday without a lawyer. Man. I would not want to be her Friday.

Count down for me...........5..........