View Single Post
Unregistered 07:24 PM 01-28-2018
You will be ranked higher on Google's spider search if you have a website that is updated frequently (once a month), if new content is posted, if you have a Blog that you can have a dedicated page of your business featuring blog articles that you write on topics regarding daycare and children Etc, and if you build an email list using something like MailChimp or similar. On my website I have a contact form where I get information about parents like their name email phone number mailing address if they want to give it out to where I can send them postcards emails to my MailChimp account and then I create emails that I send out to my prospective clients list. I have things like a newsletter that I send out monthly with pictures and updates of what we've been working on with the kids I'm only been learning and eating, new skills that have been developed, a milestones, I mention any openings I have a link to my Facebook page I have another type of newsletter where I feature blog articles that I have written and I have three or four of them per newsletter per month. Also using MailChimp you can schedule emails so I have an automation set up to where someone is added to my list they instantly get an email sent to them and then three or four days later the next email will be sent to them Authority pre-written and done and so on and so forth and so I can keep in contact with them over the coming weeks and months