View Single Post
HipUsername 04:38 PM 11-13-2015
Sorry I haven't posted on here, here's a depressing update:

I actually decided Thursday morning to talk to them because he's usually not supposed to come on Thursdays (but always does) because both the mom and dad would be dropping him off picking him up. They didn't show up and didn't let me know, I had to text to ask.

So today I was very ready. He got dropped off by his dad, I sent a text asking if she'd be there to pick him up she said yes. I had all of his stuff packed and the money that would need to be refunded if she didn't want to have him come another week... and then she shows up with this kid??? He's her little half brother who lives out of town, he hasn't seen her or her kid in months so there's this joyful reunion in my living room that includes them pulling things out that I just put away for 5-10 minutes. I went into the kitchen where my husband was and was like "WTF DO I DO RIGHT NOW???" He's like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and so I just awkwardly freaked out and tried not to explode while she told me about her fun plans with her little brother until she left. I also told her that her kid has a red swollen testicle that she will probably do nothing about.

So I guess I'll just have to text her, I wanted to be respectful and do it face to face but I realize that waiting is actually just making the anxiousness worse. I should text her and ask her to call me or something.

I feel horrible because I feel like I failed in following through, but that really threw me off my game! That's understandable right??

I'll go sit in the corner and cry now.