View Single Post
HipUsername 07:08 PM 11-13-2015
Yeah. The swollen testicle is probably bacterial from dirty habits and poor hygiene. He has dirty fingernails, so once he started potty training it was just a matter of time before he got an infection (he plays with himself every time he potties lol). I do feel bad for him, he's not behind developmentally at all, I think he has a lot of potential and is bright, but he has no consistency, and they go back and forth between treating him like an infant and expecting him to be a big kid and he's really confused. But from all the years that I nannied and took care of kids before I started this I know I can't do anything about it, and like I said in a previous post they've had CPS called and nothing happened.

I really, really appreciate all of the support and advice and kind words. Before I posted here I was really considering giving up on daycare altogether, but I feel a lot better about it now. Hopefully I can get this experience out of the way and start things differently with new families.