View Single Post
Country Kids 11:31 AM 05-29-2018
This is something I have been wrestling for awhile and decided to seek out and see when everyone else does there shopping.

We usually go Friday night right after I close but it's starting to wear on me after such a long night. Plus once we go shopping (my husband does our family's while I do the childcare's), come home, unload put everything away and then we still need to eat. By this time it is 8:30 and I'm just wiped.

I don't want to have to get up Saturday mornings and go because I just want a day not to have to get up and have to do something right away. Plus Satuday's are usually busy with other plans.

What really made me decide enough was enough was Thursday I was admitted into the hospital (I'm ok thakfully) but had to stay till Friday for some monitoring. When I got out of the hospital we came home for a bit and then later that afternoon we went grocery shopping. I was tired and childcare was the last thing I wanted to worry about but we had plans for the weekend and I thought might as well get it out of the way but it made for another long night.

It is just wearing me down and maybe a change would help but I'm really starting to dread Friday nights!