View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 07:41 PM
MyAngels's Avatar
MyAngels MyAngels is online now
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,116

Honestly, at the end of the day your only recourse would seem to be taking this to small claims court. She's said she's not refunding your $1000. If you want it back you're going to have to ask a judge to order it.
Reply With Quote