Thread: So Sad...
View Single Post
Cat Herder 11:07 AM 02-27-2011
Originally Posted by nikia:
No need to be sorry, I wasnt trying to be rude at all I completely agree with you and nannyde, I just feel so sick about this and angry you know. I just wish all daycare providers were like me, you, nannyde and so many other woman on here.

I want to understand why people do the things they do. I had a daycare provider for my children when I worked outside the home and she let a 9 year old take my 2 and 3 year old around the block, that 9 year old told my kids to walk one way while she walked the other. Nothing happend to my children THANK GOD, but it could have happend and my daycare provider got my wrath after my 3 year old told me we went for a walk by ourselves!!!!

I wish so many things would change in who can watch kids, I just know that I am so thankful for my job. I am thankful that I can be with my kids when they get home from school. And grateful for my daycare kids.
You are never rude and I added a bit more to explain myself... I just feel like I hop on my soapbox alot and wanted you to understand why....