View Single Post
wonderfullisa 05:41 PM 04-22-2013
I, too, know that this is a very old thread, but it was recently linked.
I am extremely pro-breastfeeding. My nearly three year old still BFs to sleep for nap and bed, and usually first thing and the morning. If she injures herself, then she drinks more milk.
So far all of my dck's have been from breastfeeding mothers. I make it clear that I will be breastfeeding my daughter in front of their children. I've donated my milk to a couple different friends over the year.
Regarding putting up a video of me breastfeeding.. BTDT. It was called the evening news when my husband and I opened our own shop back when my daughter was first born. I've breastfed pretty much any place I've been. Restaurants, church service, funerals, weddings, wal-mart, the mall, the zoo, the park, MLB games, ... I think you get the picture. IfI've been there with my children, I've breastfed there.
I do not feed for shock value, despite what some think. I feed because it is what my child needs right then.
Some of the attitudes are ridiculous and I am left just shaking my head. Oh well.. can't please everyone.