View Single Post
Mom2Two 02:13 PM 11-03-2017
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I would get an email confirmation that they recorded you, before mentioning to them that it was illegal.
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I would also not discuss this any further with them on the phone at all. Document all further written contact and number of times they call you.

Send notice of amount due according to contract, without any mention of recording.

Originally Posted by nannyde:
Have you figured out how they did it? Were they aware you were going to use time out before you did it? If they didn't that would be proof they actually did record you.

Time out for a one year old... well that depends on how one. A new one year old ... nah but one closing in on two... maybe. I don't find it particularly effective the way the recommendations are now with a minute per age.

ITA with the above.

Re: the time-outs, do you have a guidance policy in your written policies?

Assuming that they really have nothing significant on you, maybe do a little research about guidance for time-outs. IMO the term is used to mean different things. I personally would do a calm-down time for a one-year-old, and if that's more like what you were doing, maybe work on an explanation. Not that I think you'd need one, but I would feel more at peace about it if it were me.