View Single Post
Josiegirl 02:22 AM 11-07-2017
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
My cubbies are in the play room - now I'm all paranoid. Ugh.
Me too!! I don't think anybody would ever send anything in like that but I guess I'm being naive. It's not like I treat the children badly but once in awhile I find myself muttering and then thinking uh oh, did I just say that out loud?
And what's weird is, every child has their own cubby with a tote for their belongings. I have sent newsletters home, although not recently, stating to put extra clothes in their cubby and you don't need to bring anything else. Half the dcks still bring a backpack. Only 1 of them really needs to because he goes to school pt and has a bunch of different drop-off people so his back pack just stays with him.
OP, I sincerely hope everything turns out alright for you!! Please keep us updated.
This issue shouldn't even revolve around putting a 1 yo into TO or whether you told the parent beforehand. It revolves around the mutual trust between a parent and provider. What happened that she didn't trust you, how long has she been recording you, and to me it sounds like she's just been looking for a way out without paying the money owed.
Without us knowing all the details, it's really hard for us to understand the situation fully. But recording you?? And not speaking with you about anything??