View Single Post
Country Kids 01:59 PM 05-17-2011
For MGT they need to know how many children so all the children can have the craft supplies and if there is other things all they children may have one. With MGT every month each child receives a "Journal". This covers a number, colors, shapes, and letters. Each page has something to work on and throughout the month there will be a lesson to go with the "Journal".

With MGT you have a craft about every other day. You might play a file folder game that is included, learn a color, shape, spanish words. There are days you find things on a poster, name tags for name identification, something about another country, food, etc. Also each month you receive a book and a CD for that theme. The book and CD alone would be $15-20 dollars I'm sure.

Each day there is a bag for that day. There are usually four things to do from that bag. That is another thing I like, just grab and go. Usually the day/night before I look at it just in case there is prep work and if there is very minimal. I know what my group can handle and if it something I know that will be hard I do part of it and we will finish it together. Also, if I don't want to do something like they suggest I will put my own twist on it.

I have alot of fun with this program and thank them everyday in my heart that I am able to do it with my group and that my group LOVES it.