View Single Post
childcaremom 07:26 AM 05-12-2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Met with mom on Friday evening. I recorded the converstation on my phone. NannyD was right. Thursday the girls went to the restroom I let them. Previously didn't see anything wrong with 2 girls using the restroom together. Mom said that my dd put toliet paper to use like a (pad) mom was not upset, mad or angry said she wanted to keep her here bc she loves us, it wasn't meant in a bad way exc. said they were staying see you on Monday. Talked to my dd she broke down crying promising up & down she did not do it she gave her the toilet paper but didn't do it to her. She used tp also. Dcd messaged me yesterday afternoon and says they aren't coming back. He kept saying it wasn't my fault or my dd fault but he still can't bring her back. Then said we would like ur dd to spend the night next weekend our dd would love that. We can all get together twice a month for play dates. Could we still use you for drop in? Makes 0 sense. I termed a problem kid last week now we are really going to hurt.

Ps changed my rule to 1 @ a time in BR
I'm not sure what they are complaining about? Two kids at once in the bathroom?

Either way, I would not allow playdates or sleepovers at their house, and I would no longer keep them as a client. Period.