View Single Post
Unregistered 08:12 PM 06-12-2011
OP here. Update, she never showed to pick up the clothes today. She was just being a petty control freak, making demands like she always does because I had aldready sent a bag home w/ his things and requested summer supplies which she brought nothing but last yrs tshirt and a pair of shorts that were too small. Thats what she was ranting about.

I didn't call the police to be here I just had a feeling. I had my Mother and a friend of ours come sit and wait with me to witness anything. I also had my cell phone set on video and waiting. I planned if she started I would pick it up, aim and announce she was being recorded therefor I could use it! She never showed or even drove past (which she had done all night last night about every 15 minutes yet she had no gas and the $10 fee would prevent her from feeding her child lol) I didnt text or anything I figure I will ask CCRR what to do. She has not called or text today.

I saw her at the grocery store but I dont know if she saw me but i bet she did. 1st isle I saw her in I heard her voice scream "sit the F still" I looked up an isle sure enough her 3 yr old in the buggy while she had her face shoved in a freezer at the end of the isle. We waved at DCB and smiled and he yelld my sons name and we ducked! lol 5 minutes later another isle and again shes a mile away from the cart and dcb yelling for us. Who knows what she is up to but I am calmer now thanks to u guys and a special lady here. I feel more at ease and able to tackle this head on. I am starting with documentation and 2 phone calls in the morn. 1 to CCRR and the other to the monitor/inspector. Please say a prayer for us?

My son is doing better. He's not so afraid today but he did go to church and ask for a prayer request. He asked for the church to pray for our family AND the client. What a great kid I have! So glad this nutcase is out of our lives.

Thank u all again for the help and support!