View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:09 PM
proudmommyofthree's Avatar
proudmommyofthree proudmommyofthree is offline
New Member
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 177

I know here in California if a paren doesn't pay their "family fee" we cod report them to the state agency that pays for the child care. I'm not sure how he co-pay would work. I would contact the agency first and asks them. I'm sure other well experienced providers on here can give you better advise .bhope you get your money back.
Reply With Quote