Thread: Pets & Fleas !
View Single Post
Holiday Park 06:17 AM 01-08-2013
Originally Posted by countrymom:
that stinks. Call the vet and tell them what is going on. I brought my cat in thats why I know that I had to give it to him every 2 weeks for 3 doses before I went to once a month.

Just keep vacuming, it stinks but you will see less and less. This happened to me in sept. so i completely understand. I did the borax think too on the carpets.

I also wouldn't discuss it with the parents anymore, for all you know, that child is bringing it in with them too.
How do I not discuss it when dcm is texting me "we noticed a bite on her foot and on her right hand last night" And then dcd drops off and asks me to keep an eye out for any new bites she gets (meaning here at my house) .

I didn't respond to her text on that. But I'll have to be extra watchful to compare what she has at drop off with anything new before dcd picks up (for my own security) . So if I see nothing new before pick up and they tell me again she has new bites I'll know it wasn't from my house.
However, I am bot surprised if it IS from my house because yesterday when the pest control guys came over, one of them witnessed a flea jumping on him! And the very night before we had vacuumed the whole house and sprayed flea stuff everywhere.