Thread: Toilet Issues
View Single Post
284878 05:29 AM 06-25-2020
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I agree it does not make much sense. If he had his annual hours he could but no big need. I know he wouldn't do well more than a few minutes-he has no child experience or interest. I think the issue lay in over doing it-like letting an unqualified volunteer be with kids for the whole day.
Luckily my licensor is OK with him in my earshot while he keeps an eye on the kids. My bathroom is not far from outside, I can hear. And the gate door to the front is down the side of the house so it isn't "right there".
I think it will only be an issue on nonschool days because I otherwise will only have kids in care before and after plus a 2 hour preschool program.

I couldnt regulate my drinking-I would have to go many times and I won't dehydrate myself. I drink a lot of water.
Once I was on a field trip to the zoo and was the only staff without a 2nd staff and I did dehydrate myself so I would avoid the bathroom. When I did have to go I had to go across the whole zoo to reach a group to watch my kids and walk a bit to a bathroom. Horrible. But a zoo is not like a backyard.
Is it really a weak bladder?
My SIL had surgery to enlarge her bladder. Her bladder only could hold small amounts of fluids. She said something like only being able to hold 40% of what a normal bladder would hold. Now she does not have to pee as often.