View Single Post
springv 07:08 AM 09-23-2020
Originally Posted by satcook:
We have to keep rewriting our covid protocols as it seems like they keep changing.

We had a teacher whose husband got tested because he called into work sick and they required a test before he could return. We let her continue to come to work as our previous policy had said a doctor had to order the test and his was randomly ordered by work. He got tested Monday and got positive results on wednesday. We sent her home and informed all the parents. Most of them wanted her to get a test so we sent her for one. She had no symptoms but did receive a positve result on Monday. We had to report to the health department and they required us to quarantine anyone who had close contact with her 2 days before the test. 12 kids and 1 teacher are now in quarantine and parents are not happy.

We had to update our COVID protocols to say that if any family member is getting a test you must stay home until you receive the results.
If I were a parent and I found out that a provider had someone in their household test positive for covid and my child had been around them, I wouldn't be happy either!!! Why did she not quartine when he was waiting for test results?????