Thread: Venting Thread
View Single Post
Unregistered 10:42 AM 11-16-2020
Originally Posted by Annalee:
If the government protocol was more lenient, I probably would be one of those that would live safely but not in fear...as I believe we need to move on..... The government protocols leave me in fear of my livelihood. I do NOT like that.....Right or wrong, I have aged, gained weight, depressed, etc.....and THAT is what is causing the most health issues.....
Everywhere I go, everyone seems to be wearing masks and following protocol and yet...still they say cases are at an all time high. so....Do the protocols actually work?

I agree, the financial and emotional impacts are scary. Shutting down a country forcing people out of work is a huge problem ....especially if most people are compliant with the mask mandates.

What doesn't make sense is "essential" services are varying among states. So, now people are putting off going to the dr when they NEED to be seen or "Zoom" (that is NOT A REAL APPT! one cannot assess a cancerous lump or a rash that way...) and so this is a cause for health concerns. Dental appointments are put off creating problems.. Yet you can go to a liquor store.. 🙄The influenza virus and all other diseases seem non-existent anymore. E learning does NOT work well for most kids. And ostracizing ourselves from family? Detrimental.

It is acceptable to riot or protest. None of those gatherings contribute at all? I find that hard to believe!

My own kids managed to do in person band and gymnastics with ZERO incidences of Covid..They have been doing this since June. How does that work? It's all too weird.