Thread: Covid Vaccine?
View Single Post
Valerie928 05:21 PM 12-07-2020
Originally Posted by 284878:
Reading through this thread reminds me of reading through a family group text. When my bi-polar sister goes on a rampage about anything including but not limited to why a chicken crossed the road. No matter what anyone says she will not agree with them, even when you try to say that you agree with her reason on why the chicken crossed the road. She will blow up the text and post things quickly without thinking, checking her tone or even sometimes contradicting herself.

My advice to my family when this happens is to not engage. It doesn't stop her from blowing up the group text but it gives her less fuel for her fire and the only one she has to argue with is herself.

-------------

With that said, someone keeps spouting to believe in or faith in science and that we should live in FEAR. Well here is some science for you...

There is a hormone in your body called, CORTISOL that is your body's natural alarm system (fight or flight). However, when you live in fear your body will produce too much cortisol and that can cause you health problems including weight gain. Hence living in fear is bad for your health and can cause you to get sick. So stop living in fear, (be afraid) and start living.

For the record, I do not believe in or have faith in science, it has been wrong too many times. (if you really need an example, the world is not flat)
My wise old grandmother told me the chicken crossed the road to get to the other side😁 I have to agree with my grandmother on this because she was awesome. But I am pretty sure that VictoryCare will prove this to be all wrong because Trump.