View Single Post
BrynleeJean 02:33 PM 02-23-2018
I've done the note thing just at my discretion when i though ew its been long enough of this, and they may come back with an okay but maybe next week the kid looks a little worse or a lot worse and i felt like id look like a jerk to insist they take their kid AGAIN when i just had them get an okay the week before but we all know it could turn from nothing to something real fast.

id say have a consistent sick policy on it, maybe update them now, maybe that says or shows pics, if your child is lethargic, doesn't wanna participate in the days activities, had green boogers, a cough more than occasional, things like that just to add then they should be coming and id also put in there because I've heard it from others but haven't done it yet, "if you bring your child in with any of these sick symptoms into the childcare home that will be grounds for immediate termination"
because its just disrespectful to put you and your family and the other kids at risk, they need back up care for this reason.
id also put "if 'drug n drop' (tylenoled for fever in the morning before fever then dropped at daycare) is suspected that would also be grounds for immediate termination"
because also, disrespectful to provider and their family and the children in care.
GOOD LUCK!